rss
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Yeah,it's New Year!

Another year in its closure,another serenade of introspection, retrospection.The time will unfold to a new beginning with the numbers changing to a perfect 10.The past thoughts, perceptions ,grudges,relations,memories are all taken to the future ,the only thing that changes are the calendars,forecasts, age(worst of all) and probably a mental image of something new.

Like all,I have thoughts on this coming year 2010.With the apocalypse of 2012,with me growing old day by day,with my days getting numbered I have whoopee plans for myself.

I wish to go bungee jumping off the Kawarau bridge in Queenstown,NZ

I wish to explore Ladakh Leh on a road trip.Only in Ladakh can a man sitting in the sun with his feet in the shade suffer from sunstroke and frostbite at the same time! 

I wish to read more.My English prof always told me if you are not reading a new book a month you do not fall into the avid reader category.I am happy to have read more than one in a month from fiction ,finance ,advertising to spirituality.Stayed away from biographies,autobiographies,history.Would like to read them and explore other authors too.

I wish to write more.The blog post count has been a good progress compared to the past years.Would look forward to write on more diverse topics and appreciate the different styles of writing.Travel writing is something i need to explore.

I wish to meet a lot of new people from diverse fields,build new relationships and cherish the old ones.

I wish to become a voice artist.Give voice to Princess Fiona in the next sequel(wishful thinking guys!)

I wish to get a makeover for good :-)

I wish to do babysitting.Babies have a lot to teach you and the tinytots make me feel really good.

I wish to see a miracle and get blessed.


“What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it sooner”



2 comments:

Utsav said...

I wish to see a miracle and get blessed. Amen

Samarth said...

You wont get a sun stroke and a frost bite at the same time :-)

But hell u shud do Ladakh.... Its paradise...